Money is an unfortunate necessity, especially when it comes to travel. It becomes a big factor in where and how you travel, so it’s important to plan wisely.
This section covers money issues like saving for travel and dealing with money on the road. You’ll also find information about credit and debit cards.
Other topics include other documentation you might need for your trip. It might not be an exciting thing to talk about, but it’s important to know about things that can affect your vacation.
Looking for more information to help you plan your trip? Check out the full planning section here.
- Saving Money to Travel
- How to Deal With Money While Traveling
- Choosing Credit and Debit Cards for Travel
- How to Make a Travel Budget
- Important Travel Documents to Bring on Your Trip
- Obtaining Visas as a US Citizen