Finding a place to stay is one of the biggest, and often most frustrating, parts of planning your vacation. The posts in this section will help you sort through lodging and accommodation options and pick the best place to stay. While hotels are the most common, don’t overlook apartment rentals and hostels, depending on your travel style and destination. Follow these tips, and you’ll be on your way to a comfortable vacation.
- How to Read Hotel Reviews
- How to Choose the Right Hotel for You
- Hotel Alternatives for Your Vacation
- What is it Really Like to Stay in a Hostel?
- How to Choose an Apartment Rental for Your Vacation
Please note that some posts contain links that earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Looking for a hotel? I use Booking.com for almost all of my trips. Another great option is TripAdvisor.
Need more help planning your trip? Check out the travel resources I love and get closer to your dream vacation.