Swiss International Air Lines is based in Switzerland and connects passengers to destinations around the world. They are a member of the Star Alliance airline group. Read below for more information about hand luggage on Swiss International.
Updated October 2019
Headquarters Country: Switzerland
Please note that some posts contain links that earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Hand luggage size for Swiss International Air Lines
Number of items allowed:
- Economy: 1 + personal item
- Business and First class: 2 + personal item
Maximum allowed in imperial: (converted)
- H x W x D = 21.5 x 15.5 x 9 in
- H x W x D (personal item) = 15.7 x 11.8 x 3.9 in
- Weight = 17.6 lbs
Maximum allowed in metric: (official)
- H x W x D = 55 x 40 x 23 cm
- H x W x D (personal item) = 40 x 30 x 10 cm
- Weight = 8 kg
As an alternative to your normal carry-on bag, you may bring a foldable garment bag with the maximum dimensions of 57 x 54 x 15 cm (22.4 x 21.2 x 5.9 in) can be accepted as hand baggage.
Traveling to Switzerland?
- Get insider tips and secret gems from 100 locals in the Unconventional Switzerland Guidebook.
- Check out this Switzerland itinerary for 5 days in the Bernese Oberland region.