Headquarters Country: Singapore
Scoot Airlines and TigerAir (Asia) have merged and now operate under the Scoot Airlines name. TigerAir Australia appears to still be separate.
Number of items allowed: 1 carry on item or 1 plus a personal item in economy, 2 items in business class (Scoot Biz)
Maximum allowed in imperial: (converted)
- H x W x D = 21.2 x 14.9 x 9 in
- Linear dimensions = 45.2 in
- Weight (economy) = 22 lbs
- Weight (business, both items combined) = 33 lbs
Maximum allowed in metric: (official)
- H x W x D = 54 x 38 x 23 cm
- Linear dimensions = 115 cm
- Weight (economy) = 10 kg
- Weight (business, both items combined) = 15 kg
Return to the interactive carry-on luggage size chart.