Updated October 2019
Headquarters Country: Singapore
Scoot Airlines and TigerAir (Asia) have merged. TigerAir Australia appears to still be separate.
Number of carry on items allowed: 1 plus a personal item
Scoot has an extra cabin bag option available for passengers flying in economy. This option is only for flights on B787 aircraft. With the extra cabin bag option, you can bring one additional cabin bag weighing up to 7 kg / 15.4 lbs.
Maximum allowed in imperial: (converted)
- H x W x D = 21.2 x 14.9 x 9 in
- Linear dimensions = 45.2 in
- Weight (economy) = 22 lbs
- Weight (ScootPlus) = 33 lbs
Maximum allowed in metric: (official)
- H x W x D = 54 x 38 x 23 cm
- Linear dimensions = 115 cm
- Weight (economy) = 10 kg
- Weight (ScootPlus) = 15 kg
Return to the interactive carry-on luggage size chart.