Edelweiss is a leisure airline based in Zurich, Switzerland and flies to dozens of destinations around the world. Not all airlines specify measurements for the personal item, but this airline does. Before your flight, make sure you know how big your carry-on item and your personal item can be. Keep reading for more about the hand luggage size for Edelweiss.
Headquarters Country: Switzerland
Hand luggage size for Edelweiss
Number of items allowed:
- Economy: 1 + personal item
- Business: 2 + personal item in business
Maximum allowed in imperial: (converted)
- H x W x D = 21.6 x 15.7 x 9 in
- H x W x D (personal item) = 15.7 x 11.8 x 3.9 in
- Weight = 17.6 lbs per carry-on bag
Maximum allowed in metric: (official)
- H x W x D = 55 x 40 x 23 cm
- H x W x D (personal item) = 40 x 30 x 10 cm
- Weight = 8 kg per carry-on bag
Please note that some posts contain links that earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Traveling to Switzerland?
- Get insider tips and secret gems from 100 locals in the Unconventional Switzerland Guidebook.
- Check out this 5 days in Switzerland itinerary for the Bernese Oberland region.