Air Tahiti Nui is the airline that flies to/from French Polynesia to other parts of the world. The airline was founded in 1996, and as of late 2018, they have an entirely new fleet of Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners. Air Tahiti Nui operates flights between Tahiti and Paris, Los Angeles, Auckland and Tokyo, and with codeshare agreements, you can reach Tahiti from 39 other destinations. Hand baggage allowances vary based on your class of ticket, so keep reading for more information.
Updated October 2019
Headquarters Country: Tahiti
Air Tahiti Nui carry on luggage size information
Note: This is the international airline that gets you from other parts of the world to French Polynesia. For the airline that flies within the islands of French Polynesia, see Air Tahiti.
Number of items allowed: 1 + personal item
Maximum allowed in imperial: (official)
- Linear dimensions = 45 in
- Weight (Moana Economy or Moana Premium) = 22 lbs
- Weight (Poerava Business) = 26.5 lbs
- Weight (infant, less than 2 years old) = 7 lbs
Maximum allowed in metric: (official)
- Linear dimensions = 115 cm
- Weight (Moana Economy or Moana Premium) = 10 kg
- Weight (Poerava Business) = 12 kg
- Weight (infant, less than 2 years old) = 3 kg