The packing section includes posts that will help you pack for your vacation. I travel with carry-on only whenever possible, and I love to pack light. Not only does it save money by avoiding checked bag fees, but it means less time spent at the airport since you can skip baggage claim and it makes traveling easier when you have less stuff to lug around.
The posts here will explain how to fly carry-on only, what can and can not be packed in your carry-on, advice for traveling light even when you do have to check luggage, and more.
- What NOT to Pack in Your Carry-On Bag
- Best Carry-On Luggage – Plus Tips for Choosing the Right One
- What to Pack For a Trip: Travel Packing Checklist for Carry-On Only
- What to Pack in Your Carry-On Bag
- How to Travel Carry-On Only
- How to Pack Light With Liquids
- Non-Liquid Options for Carry-On Travel
- Can you bring food on a plane?
- Can you bring alcohol on a plane?
- Can you bring makeup on a plane?
- Clothing Packing Tips for Carry-On Only
- Are These the Best Travel Shoes for Carry-on Travelers?
- Arcido Backpack Review: Akra 35L Backpack
- Arcido Backpack Review: Vaga 20L Backpack
- What to Pack for a Day Trip
- Simple Preparations for Your Flight
- How to Get Through the Security Line Efficiently
- Packing Light With Checked Luggage
- Can You Pack Sports Equipment in Your Carry-On?
- Can you bring matches or a lighter on a plane?
- Can you take a vape on a plane?
- Should You Pack a Hair Dryer?
- Can you take hair straighteners in hand luggage? Plus hair dryers and curling irons.
- Can you bring a razor on a plane?
Please note that some posts contain links that earn me a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Carry-on luggage other Travel Made Simple readers have purchased:
22 x 14 x9 in
22 x 14 x9 in
21.5 x 13.5 x 8.5 in
silicon toiletry bottles