The packing section includes posts that will help you pack for your vacation. I travel with carry-on only whenever possible, and I love to pack light. Not only does it save money by avoiding checked bag fees, but it means less time spent at the airport since you can skip baggage claim and it makes traveling easier when you have less stuff to lug around.
The posts here will explain how to fly carry-on only, what can and can not be packed in your carry-on, advice for traveling light even when you do have to check luggage, and more.
- What NOT to Pack in Your Carry-On Bag
- How to Pick Carry-On Only Luggage
- What to Pack in Your Carry-On Bag
- How to Travel Carry-On Only
- How to Pack Light With Liquids
- Non-Liquid Options for Carry-On Travel
- Packing Made Simple: A Simple Guide to Packing Light e-book
- Carry-On Only Packing List
- Clothing Packing Tips for Carry-On Only
- What to Pack for a Day Trip
- Simple Preparations for Your Flight
- How to Get Through the Security Line Efficiently
- Packing Light With Checked Luggage
- Can You Pack Sports Equipment in Your Carry-On?
- Should You Pack a Hair Dryer?
If you’re interested in more packing information, please consider buying my book Packing Made Simple: A Simple Guide to Packing Light. It’s available in Kindle format for just $2.99 on Amazon!